Many times when I began to become "serious" about finishing my half started projects, I would almost always run into a snag while at the end of the work. Modern technology has truly helped me learn to overcome these road blocks and overcome my patterns of procrastination to complete the one pattern that I initially took the time to pick and begin. When I recovered from back surgery a year ago, it was highly recommended that I sit upright through out the day and take occasional walks around the house with my walker (yuck). I did just that, but easily became bored of watching the same old DVD episodes and found my laptop and knitting were going to be my companions for the 6 weeks of stillness. I would never have thought to combine technology with the age old craft of knitting, but I was desperate! I had to get over the hump of "turning a heel" for a sock, so I searched and found this following website:http://verypink.com/
My worries were just about over and I finally finished those socks!
No comments:
Post a Comment